In January 2024, City Parks Alliance will be updating our membership structure to better serve our members and increase access to our member-exclusive programming and resources.
Key membership improvements include:
- Increased access for your team: Most membership levels will see an increase in “designated members,” the staff you assign to have access to Alliance membership benefits.
- Increased membership options: We’re expanding the number of membership levels available, including adding a new student membership level to support future urban park leaders.
- Expanded Green Champion benefits: We’re expanding the benefits available to our Green Champions, including exclusive early access to Greater & Greener registration.
Your City Parks Alliance membership will continue to provide the existing benefits you know and love including:
- Exclusive, deep-dive webinars on timely topics, such as park equity, technology in parks, climate resiliency, and more. You all receive full access to our webinar archive.
- Virtual skill-building workshops with top experts and peers around the country on topics such as strengthening partnerships and engaging the community.
- Full access to the ParkXChange Resource Library, where you can find examples of funding models, partnership agreements, new research, and tons of other resources.
- Member-only discounted Greater & Greener registration, for a one-of-a-kind hands-on learning and networking opportunity at our biennial international convening of over 1,000 urban park leaders. All designated members are eligible for the conference member rate.
- Nationwide urban park job bank to help your organization find the right candidate for your open positions.
- Early access Park Study Tour registration for our highly curated educational tours to explore how other cities are building equitable green spaces.
Renew early to access the new benefits right away
Current City Parks Alliance members will not have to take any action until your organization renews. But you don’t have to wait until your membership renewal date to take advantage of the new member benefits.
New Membership Benefits and Rates as of January 1, 2024
Member rates are based on the type of membership (individual or organization) and the annual budget of your organization.