City Parks Alliance membership is your connection to information and expertise on new urban park and recreation models, practices, and innovative partnerships. As a member of the only independent, nationwide membership organization solely dedicated to urban parks, you are supporting a dynamic network of urban leaders including park and recreation practitioners, city planning and design professionals, public officials, advocates, grantmakers, and innovators from all sectors.
- Have first access to Funders Learning Network programming, peer-to-peer events curated exclusively for grantmakers investing in parks, park programming, and green infrastructure.
- Network with other foundations (and get discounts for your team) to Park Study Tours and Greater & Greener, our biennial international urban parks conference.
- Equip your staff with peer-to-peer learning and programming examples from parks across the country with our member-only webinars and ParkXChange resource library.
- Learn strategies for equitable investment and maximizing the power of parks as a tool for positive social change with our latest tools and research including: Investing In Equitable Urban Park Systems: Case Studies & Recommendations and Active Parks, Healthy Cities.
- Green Champions receive special recognition and their logo added to our membership page. Additional benefits include:
|Membership Type||Designated Members||Greater & Greener Discounts||Dues|