Build community in the urban park space
The Summer Series will include 13+ events over the span of two weeks, starting June 24 through June 25, 2021.
It will be an interactive mix of virtual programming and community building for urban park leaders. Conversations will focus on how cities are reckoning with racial justice, building an inclusive workforce, driving an equitable economic recovery, and leveraging parks and public spaces to connect people and create stronger, more resilient communities.
Connect with park leaders across sectors
Much like the makeup of City Parks Alliance, the Summer Series will feature a wide range of national and local leaders focused on improving urban parks and green space through their work.
Here is the list of park supporters you can expect to see.
- national, state, and city park agency leaders
- nonprofit organizations
- mayors and public officials
- landscape and design professional
- green infrastructure and sustainable development consultants
- city planners
- community health and development organizations
- downtown business organizations
- neighborhood advocates
- and others looking to help cities emerge stronger from the pandemic