Organization Weston & Sampson
Location Apex, North Carolina
Job Type Full Time
Application Deadline May 30, 2023
Weston & Sampson is currently seeking a Senior Project Landscape Architect with 12-16 years of experience in either of our North Carolina or South Carolina offices. This candidate will be excited about the entrepreneurial opportunity to grow and build a team that serves the southeast marketplace and beyond. With support from the larger organization and northeast based landscape architecture practice, this person will help expand our geographic footprint while shaping the future of landscape architecture.
What you’ll do:
- Strong design, communication, and technical skills as well as the ability and desire to work on complex, multidisciplinary projects.
- Our work focuses on the development of award-winning parks, playgrounds, recreational corridors, urban plazas, and streetscapes with a specialization in waterfront resiliency.
- Possesses excellent skills related to project management, project finance tracking and client service.
- Capacity and commitment to build a team, inspire and mentor more junior level staff, and ability to delegate work while ensuring high caliber performance is of great importance to us.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture is required
- Professional licensure is required
- The ideal candidate will be a team player
- Must have references that can speak to ability to effectively manage multiple large-scale projects and diverse project teams simultaneously
- Operational knowledge of AutoCAD and digital rendering software including but not limited to Adobe Creative Suite, Lumion, and SketchUp