The primary responsibility of this role is to support the Strategic Communications Manager. This is a 6-month commitment, with potential to extend through summer 2022.
● Duties include:
- Membership marketing and outreach
- Volunteer recruitment and management
- Fulfilling Rail Park merchandise orders
- Public programs, tours, and event support
- Administrative tasks as needed
- $15 per hour and/or course credit
- 7- 10 hours per week
- Remote position, with occasional in-person meetings and events
- Must have an eye for detail and be able to work within a fast-paced
- Must be comfortable working with spreadsheets and databases
- Must be a team player and work well with others.
- Must be comfortable interacting with the public
Send a single PDF with labeled “YourLastName_YourFirstName_2022FRPIntern” to [email protected] that includes:
- A one page cover letter describing your relevant experience and interest in the position
- A one page resume
- Two writing samples
The application period closes on February 4, 2022. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
ABOUT FRIENDS OF THE RAIL PARK
Friends of the Rail Park is the 501c3 organization on a mission to build bold, transformative and inclusive public space that connects Philadelphia’s residents and visitors to the city and each other. For more information, please visit therailpark.org .