Austin Park Tour Postponement – Option Selection

Due to the growing concerns over the coronavirus (COVID-19), we will not be hosting the Austin Park Study Tour on April 2-4 as planned. We have heard from many registrants that employers are restricting non-essential travel, and from others who are not personally comfortable traveling at this time.

The safety and well-being of our participants, partners, and staff is our top priority. After careful deliberation, we have decided to postpone the Austin Park Study Tour until November 5-7, 2020.

We understand that this date may not be possible for you. Therefore we offer three options:

  1. Confirmation of your registration for the new date, November 5-7, 2020 in Austin;
  2. Transfer of your registration from the Austin Park Study Tour to our St. Louis Park Study Tour scheduled for September 21-23, 2020; or
  3. Refund of your $575 registration fee.

Please select your option by Wednesday, March 18.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.